Jul 20, 2006

Do boogers grow?

Four is such a wonderful age.......I was watching Abigail today....we were in the foyer at Millennium Place today waiting for the party to start and I was watching Abigail....she was dancing and twirling around and totally enjoying herself. I stood there thinking how wonderful to be so young...to not care what others think...so that if you feel like dancing you can just dance......

Abigail told me today that she has grown quite a bit since she turned four, so that must mean she's five now.......she then asked if she could drive when she is fifteen.......I said no.....Daddy probably won't let her. I think he'll most likely chain her up when she's fifteen and keep her locked up until she's thirty just to keep her safe lol! And keep the boys away!! ;) that or sharpen his knife collection ;)

Oh and Abigails other question for today (she always likes to ask questions when we are in the car......) was 'Do Bogies (boogers) grow?'

Hmmmm I wasn't sure how to answer that one...so I said no, they don't grow like we do...but they can get bigger.......which then lead to more booger questions from Susannah....like what makes boogers green.......

fun fun fun!
Related Posts with Thumbnails