Jul 20, 2006

Raspberry picking






When we got home this evening we headed outside to pick some of the raspberries......Lloyd pulled Sam and Abby in the wagon to the raspberry bushes in the back field......it's too hot out for me.....I'm not keen on this heat...I like 24c and below.....and the back field was full of hungry mosquitoes...but we did get quite a few raspberries :)

Laurie went to J's birthday party at Millennium Place today......his Mom works there so they had a total blast and the playground to themselves! They swam, played in the gym, had endless pizza and had wall climbing competitions to end the party......Laurie had a great time! We dropped him off mid afternoon and then I took the girls to the library to play the pirate treasure game.....I picked up my books too...we bought picnic food for tomorrow in Safeway and I picked up Lloyds glasses........he looks so good in his new glasses...and they are so clear...I had no idea how bad his other glasses were...but these new ones let me see his eyes :) I keep staring at him....... :)

We had a bit of an adventure with the rabbits who had burrowed under the coop....but we got them out and they are now safely back where they should be :)

I used up the last of the tomatoes and pepoers tonight in a pasta sauce....which we had with wholewheat pasta, a crisp salad and crunchy french bread.......very simple...it was too hot to bother with much.......on the way to collect Laurie tonight we stopped off for iced capps......and I can't wait to cool off at the splashpark tomorrow.....it's set to be 32 tomorrow.
Related Posts with Thumbnails