Jan 14, 2007

Gratitude......

Today I am grateful for:

1. Having the energy to get a few chores done this morning even though I only had 4 hours sleep.......

2. A quiet morning with the girls....Chris is having fun at his friends house and Lloyd is spending the morning with Laurie and Sam doing 'guy stuff' at the motorcycle show.

3. The black-capped chickadees who don't mind me watching them up close through my kitchen window as they eat from the feeder.....

4. My robe/ dressing gown.......I love it so much - I actually look forward to getting undressed in the evening just so I can wear it...last night I couldn't sleep so I had my robe on and was sat in my bedroom window looking out at the stars...it was such a clear night and with a sliver of a moon the stars were very bright.

5. How 'normal' it seems to have a pig walking around the house....I love that we live this kind of life :)

6. For Lloyd.....who this week has been amazing :) And especially for the way he made me laugh out loud yesterday in Safeway - I was buying a copy of 'First' magazine and he picked it up and said I had to put it back because at the top on the front cover it says 'For women on the go' he joked that THAT is SO not me ;) Cheeky bugger :)

7. Its Sunday which normally means my house is a MESS because we really relax at weekends, but it isn't - it's clean and TIDY.....Yay :)

8. That sometimes the people you think you don't have anything in common with turn out to be great friends :) Someone came into my life recently and I wasn't sure if we would get along very well but the more I get to know her the more I think she is a really great person!
Related Posts with Thumbnails