Jan 14, 2007

Motorcycles...........

Lloyd has taken Laurence and Samuel to the Motorcycle show in Edmonton.....they got there early and Laurence was excited to ride a motorbike - they have lessons and 30 minute use of a small motorbike around a track - so he was off to have a go...he would LOVE a dirtbike - he loves his quad but I think he'd prefer a bike! I won't allow Lloyd to have a motorbike ( yes - ALLOW!!)

Chris slept over at Andrews house last night.....Lloyd will pick him up on the way home from the show.....

The girls are making newspapers this morning - again using their book 'How to make your own newspaper'...that book was well worth the money as it has been used a LOT!!!

I didn't get to sleep until 4am this morning.....Lloyd woke me with coffee around 8:30am and then I sat in bed for a while reading......Since then I have tidied my room, vacuumed and tidied downstairs and pottered about...so now I am sat here eating my weetabix and catching up on email and stuff online.....

Last night we had dinner from A Taste of India...I wasn't too impressed - VERY salty :( but nice for a change.....then we sat and watched Firewall which was ok but a bit 'samey'.......typical bad guys kidnap family to rob the bank......good guy wins...bad guys die....everything works out fine.......

We only have 3 more episodes of Greys Anatomy to watch now which is a little worrying as we don't know when series 3 comes out on dvd.....

8 more sleeps :) 8 more sleeps :)
Related Posts with Thumbnails