Jan 14, 2007

new bag



So here is the bag I finally chose.....it's a roots bag with a LONG strap so I can wear it across me.....it has a pocket either end that would fit a cellphone...it has a zipped pocket that faces in for my wallet/ purse and it has a larger central pocket to fit diapers and wipes etc - so this is perfect for Disney and other places on holiday.....

So now I just want to find a carry-on bag big enough to fit a few things for each child for on the plane.....and diapers/ wipes etc without being so big you have to dig to find anything......we saw a few yesterday but nothing was quite right...I do NOT want a backpack either as I really don't like them......

Oh the dilemma ;)

Anyhoo....I bought a bag! This is a BIG step for me :)

Are you proud???? And I actually LIKE it :)
Related Posts with Thumbnails