Mar 28, 2007

afternoony stuff.....

Its almost 4pm....I'm covered in flour, cocoa and the resiude from baking 2 emergency chocolate cakes and a pan of brownies.........Susannah helped with the fudge topping for the brownies.......and measuring all the ingredients etc but basically the mixer does it all.............

Laurie and Susie cycled to the mailbox for me and came bag with a bag full..........Sam has been eating chocolate chips from my baking stash...just to keep him happy and out of the way lol........

Chris spent time on the phone to his friends and now has two friends sleeping over on Friday..........sigh...........

The children created animals and other delights using mini marshmallows and cocktail sticks.......Abigails kite was great I thought! Chris made a lion...he asked me to guess what it was and I said The Sphinx..........

My Mom phoned back......so we were chatting to her for a while...........

Chris made everyone lunch and Sam had fun eating noodles............

I got all the bedding washed...........

Tonight I have to see the optometrist and Lloyd is having his hair cut........I cleared out two more drawers of 'stuff' and threw a ton of it away again YAY!!!

La-z-boy phoned and said they will deliver between 1pm and 4pm tomorrow which works out perfectly as it means we can go out for breakfast!

I have to upload my pictures now............
Related Posts with Thumbnails