Mar 28, 2007

Ouch!!! Silly girl.....

My poor Amber girl...she met her match tonight and came in about 10 minutes ago witha mouth full of porcupine quills :(

I've got most of them out but three to go so we are giving her a break and will then check her over........she got attacked not long after we moved here so we've been through this before...but that was in her fur mainly - this is in her lips...the vet always says to check and recheck they are all out and then keep an eye to check its clean and not infected.......she was fine last time so I hope she is this time too.......

Silly Amber girl!!

So yes we get porcupines here but I've never seen one on our land - except the quills in Amber!!!! I've seen plenty of them elsewhere just not on our land........but I guess they are here...as my Amber-girl found out.......

:(
Related Posts with Thumbnails