Mar 28, 2007

Going potty!!!!

At last!!! Sams potty is here!!! Yay! His lovely blue Baby Bjorn potty :) Nancy brought it round this afternoon......its the only really basic simple non-fancy potty I could find ANYWHERE!!!!!

Sam knew what to do straight away....he wanted his diaper off and then sat there looking down at his penis and saying 'peepee' very excitedly........now 'peepee' isn't a term we use here so I have NO idea where he learned that! But he seems to be keen to learn to use th epotty....so tomorrow we start!!!!

Tomorrow morning I am taking the children out for breakfast...Laurie is sleeping at his friends home tonight in town so I will take the other 4....and then between 1pm and 4pm they are bringing my new sofas...the ottoman will be another 6 or 7 weeks but the sofas will be here :)

Lloyd and I can't decide if we need a coffee table but I want one.....the room looks silly with a big space in the middle and I don't think a rug will be enough.......I also like somewhere to put my tea other than the end tables....and sometimes I like to spread out the paper or scrapbook there in front of the tv......or spread out bowls of treats when we have family movie night.......so I plan to hunt for a coffee table :) Lloyd only uses it for his feet and because we've ordered the ottoman he's happy with that.....but a small coffee table won't hurt...our old one was so huge maybe it just put him off.......

Anyway...tomorrow is potty day, breakfast out with the kids and then NEW SOFAS :) And then tomorrow night Costco for groceries to save going at the weekend....

Tomorrow we also find out if they can fit the big red sofas down into the basement.........Lynne.... do you remember my big red sofas? we bought them in Scotland ina furniture store that closed down just before we left.....forest furnishings or something? In that little town by the park where they have the wooden fort in the woods......I think the town began with D......

I remember taking Susannah with us to the store to order the sofas and she was about 3 and she was havinga temper tantrum (one of her only ones!) and I was holding her hand REALLY tight really aware that everyone was staring at her.......lol!
Related Posts with Thumbnails