Mar 22, 2007

comments - attention MOMMASPAZ!!!

Yet again I don't seem to be able to comment on some blogs......its been a while with some grrrrr why does that happen???

Anyway, one of them is Mommaspaz's blog and today it really upset me that I couldn't post on there...so I am going to post this here and HOPE that she reads..

Mommaspaz...congratulations on giving up smoking :) Thats wonderful for you and you've done great!!! Stick with it - you can do this!!!! Keep your fingers busy with writing or scrapbooking or something......avoid activities you would normally do while smoking....chew gum!!! Lol.....I've never been a smoker so no idea if these would work but they help me when I'm trying not to eat as much lol!

Anyway, good for you!!! :) let us know how it goes!!
Related Posts with Thumbnails