Mar 22, 2007

A good morning.....

I was up at 3am popping advil and cold fx to try and shift this sor throat...I hope it doesn't come to anything.......I soon got back to sleep thankfully! I was then up just after 7am and felt ready to start the day.....(makes a change!!! lol)

I dropped Abigail at preschool and then drove over to the restaurant to meet Val and CHristie for breakfast! I had a really nice morning with them.....laughing and chatting about all kinds of things....Christie showed Sam how to have a snowball fight in a restaurant (rolled up balls of napkins lol) The time flew by and at 11:30 I had to leave and get Abigail......

I drove home with Josh Groban blasting out and me singing along :) Sam and I drove around the lakeside park to see if the ice was melting yet and then we went to pick Abigail up.......after that we drove all around the golf course and then came home......

Sam didn't want his lunch so Abigail ate his as well and then wanted more too...she must be having a growth spurt..she put on her Dora pants (jeans) today and they are like cropped trousers......I will ahve to head to Please Mom for some more for her.......why do these kids keep growing??? I think I will just have to stop feeding them!! ;)

Since I've been home, I've done some laundry, poured some hot water over the ice outside to try and melt it faster.....I STILL can't scoop the poop yet because its still frozen solid....I really want to get it cleaned up out there...its nasty!

Susie is having 'fairytale day' at school today...she is dressed as Cinderella in her rags........I sent her with a big bag of gold chocolate coins to share out....they are having a party lunch and playing games and one of the Moms is sending 'fairy cakes'.......

Today is the childrens last day at school for a week or so as it is Spring Break.....

I think I may get Chris to babysit one morning next week and take Susie to Leduc shopping...Val was telling me about the scrapbook stores there.....so I may check them out. I did say Cassie could come over and scrapbook so maybe Cassie can come with us!

Apart from the new sofas being delivered andf a few friends coming over for coffee, I don't think we have many plans for next week...

Christie as you are child free why don't we hit Value Village or Goodwill or County Clothesline child free??????? :)
Related Posts with Thumbnails