Mar 30, 2007

Its Friday.....

Friday is here.......today could be Lloyds last day at work for a while....his new contract isn't prepared and signed yet which means he can't work - not until its signed by the deuputy minister - which could be early next week....could be a week or more........it has to go to legal...then Lloyd has to sign it and then the minister........and THEN he can start work again....legally he isn't allowed to work without a contract....

I will be happy to have him home of course, but although he loves to be home, he is also aware that when he doesn't work he doesn't get paid :( The delights of being self employed......

I am feeling much better than yesterday thankfully...oh wow did I ever feel ill last night...I took a gravol and that stopped the dizziness and feeling sick and it helped me sleep.......

Today I am taking the children swimming...picking Laurie and his friends up on the way..then they are all coming back here to sleep over and Chris's two friends will arrive this evening to sleep over too.....

Lloyd won't be home until late.....he is going for drinks with someone who is leaving and then he is going out for something to eat (and more drinks probably) with his friend Andrew........

I am hoping that after some games of jelly bean bingo and and moose in the house, the girls will be happy to watch a movie and I can start my iron chef pieces.......I have plans :) I am quite excited about my layout and altered item...the card is still an issue....I am just not good at making cards..........but I just have to remind myself that its just 5 points......
Related Posts with Thumbnails