Mar 30, 2007

More good news...

My friend Samantha is starting a new parentlink group in my local community hall every other Friday morning...kind of like a drop in playgrou with activities...crafts...toys...refreshments etc......it starts in two weeks time she thinks....which will be great :) I love having things happening here in the village.......its such a great community :)

Its going to be such a great excuse to see more of her and so convenient that it means she can come back to my place for lunch some times - or we can go to the Esso garage for lunch :)

It was kind of crazy today at MP so we didn't get to chat much really but it was so great to see her!

Oh and I did warn Samantha that if she ever buys anything in the local store for lunch after the group that she is to DOUBLE CHECK THE SELL BY DATE on EVERYTHING!!!!!!!
Related Posts with Thumbnails