Mar 30, 2007

Our afternoon....

We went to Millennium Place this afternoon.....wow was it ever busy - when you homeschool you get so used to having places to yourselves......so it was shocking to see it during Spring Break........ we still had fun though......my friend Samantha met us there with her boys......we went in th eplayground for a while and then had coffee/ late lunch...a really cute little girl came and sat with us ...her Mom was watching fromt he far side so she was safe, but she just sat and talked to us.....she was 3.......

My older three (and Lauries two friends who came with us) went in the gym for a while playing badminton etc and then they went swimming while I chatted to Samantha...

Then we went swimming too and we got home around 5:30pm......I threw the pizza in the oven and then the phone rang and it was Chris's friend - his Mom wasn't home so he asked if I would go pick him up...so we got back in the car and went round to get him...home, pizza...now some are watching a movie and the others are in the basement and another friend will be here in an hour....

Lloyd is out having drinks with his boss and then after that he is going out for dinner with his friend Andrew...then home I guess.....

I plan to scrapbook/ create :)

Tomorrow morning I will get up and make everyone pancakes then we will drop everyone home and head to the agriculture show to photograph the kids with the combines and tractors :)

I have to go and choose some glasses too...which I still haven't done.....
Related Posts with Thumbnails