Mar 12, 2007

Louise!


I was looking through the Preston pages at friends reunited today and especially at the pictures that have been uploaded from our year......did you see the one of Nicky Foster? Last I heard from her was about 5 or 6 years ago....she was so overweight her doctors had warned her she wouldn't see 40.......now she is slim and has straight blonde long hair????Like waist length straight blonde hair???????

How does that happen? I get the weightloss thing but how do you go from tight curly orange hair (not red but ORANGE) to THAT???????

Is it a wig? Or has she had surgery and had extensions or something???? I was shocked.....

Jayne and Melanie Goddard haven't changed have they? They look exactly like they did when they left school!!! Don't they ever age??????? I always think its funny that the guys who were 'cool' at school are NOT the ones who I would find attractive now......

I'd like to hear from Nigel Castle......it would be so great to hear what he's up to these days.....I used to Email Justin Manley but not for a long while now.....I thought it was funny when I watched The Davinci Code and the main character is called Robert Langdon!!!
Related Posts with Thumbnails