Mar 12, 2007

Separate bedrooms?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/6441131.stm

An article about the rise in couples who have separate rooms despite being married.....

Would this work for you?

I know a few couples who have separate bedrooms...I know quite a few couples who sleep apart anyway.....whether on sofas or with their children etc.....

Two of those marriages split last year despite the couples saying they were 'happy'.

It wouldn't work for me.....and Lloyd would hate it....he can't sleep unless I'm beside him even though I snore (or so he says but I'm not sure I believe him lol)...neither of us can even go up to bed without the other.....

I guess it works for some couples though......but sharing a bedroom and bed wth Lloyd is an important part of my relationship......if your partner snores wear ear plugs....if they fidget, get a bigger bed......one of those with that weird mattress top so you don't feel the bed move.....

I don't know, to me sleeping apart as a couple is odd and can't do an ything to bring you closer as a couple surely....
Related Posts with Thumbnails