Apr 16, 2007

I'm loving it.....

Aren't you just loving this weather? My children get home from school and five minutes later they leave to go on a cycle ride with their friends...they were out until 6:15pm...just cycling...they found a lost kitten and a teacher they were near lent them a cat crate for it.....they came home for dinner and are now back outside playing basketball together.....Chris stayed home instead and spent the afternoon outside with me, Sam and Abigail.....giving the little ones rides in the wagon, cuddling Charlie and they all played on the trampoline.....

I love that they are able to be outside all the time and don't need coats or even sweaters....I sat out on the porch drinking tea for ages and just enjoyed being outside again :)

I am so grateful that we live in this area - that the children can cycle for miles without seeing a car.....I am glad they are getting a little of the childhood I had!
Related Posts with Thumbnails