May 18, 2007

Friday morning and I'm going to be late...again!

Its Friday morning...I'm sat here slowly waking up.....have to be at preschool by 10am....well its a playgroup kind of thing really and my friend Samantha is running it...the children have no school today so Laurie is coming with me so he can go on a cycle ride with Samanthas Son Josh....

Chris went to the movie last night with a friend and then decided to sleep over at the friends house.....he will be back after lunch. I have to take Susie to her friends house in Tofield this afternoon....and she is sleeping over there tonight and won't be back until suppertime tomorrow....

Its May long weekend this weekend - basically Monday is a bank holiday - for Victoria Day - to celebrate Queen Victorias birthday. 'May long weekend' is the official start of camping season, and kind of the unspoken time when you can start to put out bedding plants etc without risk of frost....although some say not until 'the first full moon after the 1st of June'.

To me its just great that its a 3 day weekend and I have Lloyd home for longer!

We don't really have any plans for this weekend....Lloyd and I have an appointment to go and choose windows and things for our new sunroom/ new kitchen thingy - basically the extension we have planned...although we haven't signed anything yet so right now they are still figuring out the price etc....so I guess it depends on how much they want.......

Dan wants to go shopping with Chris and Laurie tomorrow.....we were going to go ice skating but will have to do that Monday or Tuesday I think because Susie isn't home tomorrow and she really wants to come....

I should go and find my shoes...and Sams shoes and get organized.....it's 9:55am and I am supposed to be at playgroup in 5 minutes.....

Have a great day everyone....
Related Posts with Thumbnails