May 18, 2007

Who is reading my blog???????

Ok - I have to ask.......I realise that its easy enough for some of you to give out your email address and google password to friends and family etc so they can read my blog .....and I don't mind that but I'd like to know who is reading.....I have no problem with other people reading my blog but leave a comment - say hi and let me know where you are and who you are!!!!

Today I have had people reading my blog from Lanarkshire, from Radcliffe/ Bury....from Norfolk...Milton Keynes....Lambetth/ London ......various other places.....Toronto.....

So.....WHO ARE YOU??????????? Just say hi so I know who I'm speaking to.....

Its no biggy.....but I write personal things here so I'd just like to know who you are...

And everyone else - instead of giving out your email addy and passwords...just ask me to send an invite to your friends instead...then at least I know who my 'readers' are!!

I can see your IP addresses so I could always go to the hassle to check that out but I won't....but basically I can see where you are from, how you found my blog (ie which site you came from) how long you are here and how long you spend on each page......I can tell what kind of computer you are using - which system etc....so theres no hiding really and if I wanted to I could find out the address via the IP address....or the addresses shared with that IP address........but I won't...I'd just like you to say hi and say who you are and maybe how you got to be reading my blog....

I LIKE having readers...I love that you all wnat to read about my boring and dull everyday life.......but I'd like to know who you are!

Ok....I'm off for a run now :) In the rain :)
Related Posts with Thumbnails