May 18, 2007

I feel another obsession coming on.....

I want to go out for my run but I've just eaten so I need to wait. Its raining outside and I STILL want to go for a run....

This morning was ok.....3 Moms turned up with their children - not a great turn out...its such a shame ......if people don't use these rural activities then they will be stopped. Not one of the preschool children came....how weird is that? You'd think parents would love having somewhere close by to go with their children on a rainy morning...

We made mobiles with zoo animals on them....the children were all given planting kits with seeds, soil and little plant pots....we played playdoh and then all the children got a musical instrument and marched around the room pretending to be in a band....and then they were each given bear paws to stick on the wall....they had to jump as high as they could and stick their bear paw on the wall to show how high they could jump.

I stayed behind and helped Samantha tidy up. Laurie and Josh cycled to the store with the loose change from my car....

I got home around 12:30pm and grabbed some crusty french bread for lunch...then Chris arrived home from his sleepover just in time to babysit so Dan and I drove out to Tofield to take Susie to her friends house for the sleepover...we drove home via the township roads and I showed him the house we had tried to buy a few years back......it's still lovely and I often wonder how Rumples the Moose is doing! Sadly another couple beat us to that house but it worked out for the best as we found this one instead which is closer to town and just as pretty :)

Lloyd finished work early today so has been home for a while......he is going out to put the gate on the dog run......

Tonight? We are doing very little......no idea......no plans...perfect :)

But for now I am off to put my running gear on then I am heading out into the rain to run a little - even though it is supposed to be a rest day and I am not supposed to run at all today.....I just want to :)
Related Posts with Thumbnails