Feb 12, 2008

30 things...

I saw this on Coris blog and copied :)

1. If your doctor told you TODAY that you were pregnant, what would you say? I'd turn to Lloyd and say 'Your Mother will want a paternity test!' lol


2. Do you trust all of your friends? no. I actually trust very few of them. Sorry friends lol.


3. Would you move to another state or country to be with the one you love? I would go wherever Lloyd goes. I'm not attached to places and I like moving about and living in new places.


4. Do you believe that everything happens for a reason? No, I think things just happen.


5. Can you make a dollar in change right now? Yeah, we have a change jar. Actually its one of those huge water jug bottle things from a filter machine - and its almost full :)


6. Which one of your friends do you think would make the best doctor? Lloyd - he's so easy to talk to and nothing seems to freak him out lol


7.What naughty word do you use too often? the f word...oops!


8. Is there someone who pops into your mind at random times? no one in particular...lots of people do at different times.


9. What’s your most favorite scar? A dog bit my hand in Elk island Park a few years back and I have a scar now - but its quite a pretty star shape so its ok :)


10. When was the last time you flew in a plane? October 07 - we flew to Vancouver for a week.


11. What features do you find most attractive in the preferred sex? smile and the tops of arms


12. Fill in the blank. I love chocolate anything for pudding.


13. What is a goal you would like to accomplish in the near future? run another 5k or buy a home in Florida.


14. If you were to wake up from being in a coma for an extended time who would you call? assuming Lloyd was beside me, my parents.


15. Where was your favorite picture taken? My favourite picture of me was taken on a hill in the Rockies - we had pulled in for a bathroom break on the way to Banff with my parents. My favourite general picture would probably be of the hummingbird being chased by the bee - taken on my porch last year. Or the gorgeous picture of Lloyd I took in September that just makes me melt.


16. What’s your middle name? Emma


17. Honestly, what’s on your mind right now? My head feels funny....again :( and its not snowing yet.....and I really should go and get dressed!


18. If you could go back in time and change something, what would it be? I'd go back a few weeks and email Paul and tell him to give up riding his bike in London....he has a family to think of!


19. Who was or will be the maid of honor/ best man in your wedding? My children were the only attendees at my wedding.


20. What are you wearing right now? nighty, slippers and undies.


21. Ever had a bar fight? no - I've never really hung out in bars.


22. Who knows you the best? Lloyd.


23. Did you buy something today? not yet..but theres still time ;)


24. Did you get in a fight with someone today? not yet, but theres still time ;) lol!


25. When is the last time you had a massage? a few weeks back probably


26. Last person to see you cry? Lloyd and Chris while we were watching 'Reign Over Me'...last week. Oh actually no...Saturday night Sam and Abby - I was crying on the phone to Lloyd as I felt so ill.


27. Who made you cry? my f*cking migraines...and movies...


28. What was the last TV show you watched? Martha Stewart show for ten minutes...



29. Who was the last person you hung out with? Lloyd, my kids


30. Have you ever taken a peek at someone else’s diary? No, unless you count blogs!!!!
Related Posts with Thumbnails