Feb 12, 2008

Late...

Urgh......the game started late and they are in the last few minutes now. So Lloyd is still in Sherwood Park with Chris. the snow is still coming down heavily and I am just looking forward to them getting home.

Sam is still not himself...Abigail is cranky from over-excitement about her birthday. Susie is hyper from brandy butter and mince pies.....the phone keeps ringing for Laurie constantly and we are all hungry - but we are having dinner when Lloyd gets home so I daren't give them snacks....

Chris's team is winning at least - with 3 minutes to go.

Susie made me a dozen puff pastry mince pies tonight - and she used the pastry scraps to make herself a big mince pie pasty! I made brandy butter to go with them....YUMMY!

I have pictures so I will add them in a little while.
Related Posts with Thumbnails