Feb 29, 2008

Getting back into it....

I have to get my head back into blogging but its a bit of a struggle. Tonight is crop night at Scrappers Haven but for one reason or another I am not in the mood to scrapbook so I am just popping by now and then to say hi and chat. My mind is elsewhere. My mind is with a friend. I spent this afternoon with someone very special to me - someone who needs and deserves lots of love and hugs and wonderful things.

The rest of my posts tonight will be filled with all the fluff of life - the day-to-day nonsense that goes on in our lives....the stuff that really doesn't matter - but does matter.....if you know what I mean.......the small stuff.....

And I just want to say......that even though I'm posting about all this 'fluff'....my mind isn't really on it all.....and 'friend'...if you read this...if you need anything - any time - just call!
Related Posts with Thumbnails