Feb 29, 2008

Monday

Monday I still couldn't drive anywhere because I was still all drugged up and couldn't focus and would stare off into space and stuff...my short term memory is still a little bad now...

So Monday Abigail started sewing a purse...it's pink with a big heart on the front which is padded.....it's cute and she was doing really well but has lost a bit of interest now...maybe she will get interested again in a few days - things got busy towards the end of this week with other things and we haven't had much time to focus on it...

I seemed to swing from sitting staring into space blankly to moving around like crazy doing things, so I decluttered the closets in my bedroom and through out soooo much 'stuff'.....OMG I can't believe half the crap I hang on to sometimes! I blame my Mother ;)

I played Rummy with Abigail. We baked brownies and flapjacks (the English kind which are like an oaty cookie as opposed to the Canadian kind which are like a pancake lol)

We played Hi Ho Cheerio's. We went outside for a while and Abigail skated and Sam played on the slide and swings and we walked up and down the driveway and splashed in the puddles etc.....I have pictures of the day to add later....

In the evening Lloyd and I went to Costco. On the way we went to McDonalds because Lloyd was worried as I hadn't eaten all day - the tablets have really killed my appetite and I just do NOT want to eat. He wasn't hungry either so all we could think of to do was go to McD's for a salad and he'd have a cheeseburger. But they didn't have the salad I wanted and the one I got had no tomatoes on it and it was basically frozen dried up iceburg lettuce and was nasty and the diet coke was really watered down and nasty and the coffee Lloyd had was horrible so basically we just left lol....we laughed about anyway and just went to Costco.

Costco with Lloyd on Monday night was so much fun - he was in a really sarcastic mood which is so funny :) We did a big shop which was much needed as our cupboards were BARE!!! WE keep putting it off and putting it off and making small trips to Safeway instead as weekend lately seem to have been so busy and our weeknights too...

So that was our Monday.
Related Posts with Thumbnails