Feb 29, 2008

Tuesday

On Tuesday I decided to drive for the first time on my meds. Still migraine free WOOHOO :) I got to the mall and realised I shouldn't have driven! Wow....so I called Lloyd and we decided I should go have something decent to eat, have some coffee and see how I feel and if I feel no better to call him and he'd come and drive us home.

I took the children to the library to get some books about Owls for the projects we're working on right now - we've been invited to the Raptor centre next week to see the owls and to get some owl pellets for the projects and lapbooks we're working on, Abby and Sam chose some books and played on the computer and with the train. WE read some stories and looked at the audio books.

After dropping those back to the car we headed to Zellers to the restaurant there. I have eaten in the Zellers restaurant three times and three times it has been HORRIBLE. HORRIBLE food and HORRIBLE service (OK this reminds me of a hilarious post on someone elses blog lol - I should have learned!) I felt a bit better - well enough to do some retail therapy anyway lol and bought myself a new top and handbag (purse) for date night :)

We drove home via the range roads (rural roads) and I decided to stick to roads around home for the rest of the week.
Related Posts with Thumbnails