Apr 16, 2008

Gorgeous weather today

I was expecting the wind to be cold today but it was lovely and warm! Abby, Sam and I headed out for our walk with the dogs. We took the ball today - now the snow has gone it wouldn't get lost ;) Rosie loved it and when we stopped at the pond she of course dived in for some sticks - as SOON as the ice is gone, Rosie is in the pond swimming every day!!! Amber isn't so stupid and will never go in, but Rosie loves to swim!

We went out in sweaters and coats, but all had stripped off to t-shirts by the time we got home. We got home from one lap of the land and Sam didn't want to come inside, so we headed off again and went up on Mary's land for a while and threw the ball up there. All the big puddles that we were playing in at the weekend have gone completely now. I'm so glad we made the most of them - although with the snow we are expecting at the weekend, there is a good chance they will be back.

We played on the swings for a while and then headed down the driveway to meet the kids from the school bus. I tried clearing up some more of the yard down by the garbage box but it was too windy and I gave up. I hope tomorrow is as nice as today.

Lloyd is taking me out tonight for coffee to cheer me up. I've been fed up this morning. Although the news about my bees and chatting to my Mom cheered me up! Although I did tell my Mom it's her fault that I'm not a ballerina!!!!

OMG I have been so lazy today. I swear if my children didn't have their little chores to do like loading the dishwasher sweeping up, NOTHING would have been done today!!!
Related Posts with Thumbnails