Apr 16, 2008

Hump Day!

Its Hump Day! I'm having a day off today! Spent much of the morning in bed reading CK magazine....reading to Sam and playing games with him....then he and Abby built a fort on the bunk beds and had a picnic in there.....I've pottered about and checked emails but generally not done a lot and thats been nice! I planned to have a lazy morning as we are in town again this afternoon. Chris registers officially for his new school this afternoon.

The AB government announced all their plans for Health today - this effects Lloyd BIG time....... I'm not sure what effect todays news will have on things at work for Lloyd but I know they were all waiting on the release. there have been several changes in Directors since the Premier was re-elected. Funny thing is he had a new Director that told him his job was safe while he was his Director....then 4 weeks later that Director was moved to a new position! But then this week Lloyds entire department and the IT team was given to THAT Director again :) in a new division :) so thats great as they really love working with him! So all is good :) Anyway all the changes mean more work which is always good.

We may all complain about the health service here but Alberta leads the way in health care in Canada and in fact across North America for many MANY things! We're VERY lucky!

So I have my bees! I get them May 10th and I get my hive and equipment on Friday!

Friday is also online crop night at Scrappers Haven - although not many can make it so I am wondering if they will change the date - they sometimes do!

Both my boys have parties at WEM this weekend! It's also movie night at our community hall this weekend - Alvin and the Chipmunks so I might take the girls.

Weather is supposed to be crappy this weekend so we will be doing indoor things - maybe we will get around to the carpet in the bedroom which we didn't do last weekend!

We got two sets of bracelets in the mail yesterday from World Vision. We have to sign the back of them and send them back and they send them to our sponsor children Malle and Margori in Mali and Peru. Thats a really nice way to welcome Summer :)

Sam had preschool yesterday - he obviously loves it - he went straight in, then rethought it - came to the door, blew me a kiss goodbye and then ran on in again.....

On Monday Abigail started drama classes - I took Sam for ice cream while we waited and Sam said quite a few times 'I miss Abby, I really miss Abby, lets go and get Abby'. That was nice!
Related Posts with Thumbnails