Apr 16, 2008

Susans Blog!

Susans Blog drives me crazy because half the time it won't let me post on it for some odd reason and the other half the time I don't bother trying in fear it won't let me!

But I LOVE her blog!!!! One of my absolute favourites :)

Anyway - please go over and check her blog out today because she has posted the most wonderful pictures! The first is of her gorgeous little girl with the most amazing bed head hair :) I just love it - and those eyes!!! OMG!!!! She's gorgeous! I want to kiss her - in fact I want to eat her!!!! YUM!!!

And then there is Jakes craft......???? Very creative!!!! Years ago in England my children used to play a game with some homeschooled friends called 'smelly sock' so maybe its for a game like that lol!

But the family picture is just gorgeous :) I love it - you have a gorgeous family Susan and that photo is just so nice! :)

The only thing missing from her blog is pictures of her :) Because Susan is gorgeous - I KNOW this because I had the pleasure of photographing her 18 months ago :)

Anyway - Check out 'It's My Blog' in the links on the right :)
Related Posts with Thumbnails