Jan 5, 2009

The Funeral

Lloyd has been to his Granddads funeral this morning, over in England and is currently mingling with everyone after the service. He's emailed me a few times to let me know how everything has gone, so I know he's ok.

He did make me laugh because he said that his coat really WAS a good match to the funeral directors!!! Hahahahaha!!!! (that was NOT the coat he wore by the way lol!!!!)

Wish I was there for you Lloyd.

This is the obituary from the local paper in Lloyds home town:

BROWN, FREDERICK
BROWN FREDERICK Passed away peacefully on December 20 aged 93. Much loved Father, Grandfather to Lloyd, Russell and Andrew, Great Grandfather to Jessica. He will be sadly missed by all who knew him. Funeral Service to take place 12.40pm Monday January 5 at Worthing Crematorium. Flowers and enquiries to Ian Hart Funeral Service Ltd. 92-94, Broadwater Street West. Worthing. West Sussex. BN14 9DE. Tel. 01903 206299.
Related Posts with Thumbnails