Jan 5, 2009

Monday

Yay - normality returns (almost). Susie and Laurence are back at school today. The workmen start back on the new addition today.

Lloyd isn't home yet, but he would have been at work now anyway.

Abigail is homeschooled now and it has been nice not having her crying and shouting and complaining this morning. She is still asleep. She is like me and NOT a morning person.

So the house is filled with calm. I have plans to head out and get the things I need for Sams birthday on Wednesday. I also have some work for Abigail to complete.

Tomorrow Sam returns to Pre K. Abby and I will swim and run.

The girls return to dance classes tomorrow too.

Wednesday is Sams birthday and he wants to go to the museum to see the dead bison :) funny kid ;) its his favourite thing!
Related Posts with Thumbnails