Jan 5, 2009

It's gonna be a long night....

and day.....

So I emailed Lloyd to wake him up in his hotel room at 10:45pm my time (5:45am his time). He phoned me to let me know he was awake. He drove up to Heathrow last night (today) because their weather is bad and he didn't want to risk getting stuck in traffic because of an accident on icy roads and missing his flight in the morning, so he booked into a hotel and spent the night close to the airport instead.

So now he is returning the car he hired for the week and then going to check in for his flight. He flew direct there but couldn't get a direct flight home so he has to transfer in Toronto :(

So now we've said goodbye and I won't speak to him again until he lands here in Edmonton :( it's going to be a long night and day :( I'm not used to that. I'm used to him emailing me and calling me constantly from work throughout his day. I hate flights and that you can't email during them. No phone call when I wake up..no message when I switch the computer on :(

The children will be so thrilled to see him :)

Tomorrow night can't come soon enough. Hurry home Lloyd.
Related Posts with Thumbnails