Jan 5, 2009

Urgh.....




The night before Daddy arrives home, the night before pre-school starts, and two days before his birthday (and those all-important birthday pictures!!) and Sam gets hold of the scissors and cuts big chunks out of his hair!!!!!!!!

Oh sometimes I swear I could just strangle that child ...if he wasn't so cute and funny....I had to hide my face while I told him off because I was laughing while I said it - as were Chris, Laurie and Susie!

Laurie then made me a cup of tea to calm me down :)

I don't know that its very clear in the above pictures but he cut a big chunk out of the very top of his head and then kind of thinned out his fringe (bangs) so he has a really odd thin fringe and a big chunk missing from the very top of his head. Luckily it doesn't look too bad if I mess his hair up but if I brush it neatly (how it should be) it looks noticeable.

Oh and Sams eyes look black because I used the red eye remover - had to use Susannah's point and shoot as my SLR isn't working. In fact it really needs to go in and be fixed. Lloyd and I were talking last week about me buying a replacement. Maybe it's time to replace my Nikon. Then I don't have to worry about how long they take to fix the Nikon...my lenses could do with some maintenance too....professional cleaning etc too - they've been used daily for three years now.

I'm not sure what camera to get...I've been looking at a few. My camera is so important to me, I haven't been able to use my SLR for about a month now - I really missed it over Christmas - I didn't get ANY decent pictures. This year we have several people coming to stay and I am going to need my camera.
Related Posts with Thumbnails