Nov 25, 2009

Festive touches.....






I picked up this little cushion a few weeks back - it has a little pocket on it for a child to leave a letter to Santa on Christmas Eve.  I thought it would look perfect on the little yard sale rocking chair I painted white this Summer.  It looks really cute in the corner of the kitchen/ dining room.

I picked up the holly and the fir cones at the Reuse Centre last week and decided to fill a bowl with them.  I haven't decorated for Christmas yet, but when I do, this will sit on the table in the front hallway. I had a big pile of holly stems left, so I have filled a jug with some and that is sitting on my dining room window sill - and I have another bowl full in the front room.

I will probably decorate fully this weekend.

How about you????  Have you decorated for Christmas yet?  What plans do you have for decorating?
Related Posts with Thumbnails