Nov 25, 2009

silly....

Is it silly to get excited about sitting in Starbucks and chatting with my hubby over something yummy???  I'm so looking forward to heading out this evening to run a few errands - and we plan to drop in to Starbucks for coffee and a few minutes together :)

Lloyd was supposed to be out tonight but has changed it until tomorrow night - but we had our date night on Monday instead - so tonight is our normal date night - coffee together will be nice.

Lloyd tells me he's going in late tomorrow so he can have coffee with me in the morning - because he will be home late :)

The house smells yummy - I've had meatballs in the crockpot all day - in a yummy tomato sauce with peppers, baby corn, carrots and peas.  I'm cooking wholewheat spaghetti to go with it.  I'll probably put some salad with it.  What are you all having for dinner?

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving in the USA.  I'm writing a gratitude list to blog about tomorrow - so have a think of a few things you'd put on YOUR gratitude list - and share it with us tomorrow!!!
Related Posts with Thumbnails