Jan 4, 2010

Photoshop Elements 8......and a whole new world....

Hhmmm Thats it!!  I have spent the last month drooling at the most stunning digital scrapbooking layouts and I've decided that the time has come to give it  a go!!!  Enough sulking and telling myself I can't do it!!  I CAN!  I WILL!!!  I think maybe tonight I'll have to get Photoshop Elements 8...how hard can it be???   (gulp).....

I've always admired my blog world friend Mighty Morphin Mama's amazing pages and now I just see more and more pages done with the digital touch instead of paper - and while I will always love paper pages too, I think I'd like to be able to create both!!

If any of you have any tips for a beginner - or any links to fabby digital scrapbooking stores for 'supplies' then please do let me know!!!  Now I think I'd better head off to Jessica Spragues site - I've never paid attention to anything 'digital' before but I've always loved her other classes....

......still waiting for Lloyd to get home - Chris had a late class sadly so Lloyd had to stay late and wait for him :(  I'm tired - this waking up early thing is catching up with me!!!
Related Posts with Thumbnails