Feb 16, 2010

Chinese New Year.....




We changed our table decorations from Valentine to Chinese New Year....and we gave the children their lucky red envelopes - of course they weren't quite so excited to find that the money inside was of the chocolate variety ;)  

Welcome to the year of the Tiger!!!  It sounds as though it is going to be a fabulous year for Lloyd who is an Ox, but maybe a little challenging for me as a pig....BUT Pigs are lucky and and it should be a year to learn from - and I have my Ox to lean on and pull me through :)  

We haven't done much of our China project for a long while and we aren't taking in any New Year festivities this year - it just seems with the Olympics and other activities we just don't have the time to focus on it - but we WILL get back to it, I'm sure......




Related Posts with Thumbnails