Feb 16, 2010

For today.....

From:  HERE
Outside my window...it is dark and cold...there could be flurries tonight.  It has been gorgeous and above freezing for two days now.  Good temperatures are supposed to stay around a little while longer at least!!!

I am thinking...about what to do tomorrow.  We have no plans and I am sooooo pleased!  Abigail has a few things she wants to do.  Lloyd brought in a box of their old board games from the workshop and they want to play all those again.  I think we'll grow some cress seeds and maybe start some crystals off.

I am thankful for...a fun afternoon with friends


From the learning rooms...seeing all of my children growing into their own people...in their own way...with their own strengths and personalities and at their own pace.  No pressure.  And learning as we go - allowing the last two to REALLY go at their own pace.....

From the kitchen...pancakes for Shrove Tuesday.....and I think I'm going to make more banana bread tomorrow - every time I make it now it disappears fast as the kids LOVE it!!!  We had jacket potatoes with a tuna and celery salad for dinner tonight and it was really yummy!!


I am wearing...same old same old.....

I am remembering.......pancake days from when I was a little girl at playschool....and also stories from when I was a little girl - like 'The Runaway Pancake' and 'The Magic Porridge Pot'.

I am creating.....a scarf for Chris for school in Vic colours.....some other scarves....a junque journal....a few other crafts....

I am currently reading......knitting blogs.....I'm a little obsessed ;)

I am hoping.......Lloyd will give in about the lamps...

I am hearing...Lloyd's spoon against the bowl - he's eating weetabix - he didn't have any pancakes!!!

Around the house...Lloyd has painted the front room - put on new baseboards, put the tv back on the wall....hung new pictures and rehung the old.....ready now for the crown moulding.  I love the new colour....so calming :)

One of my favorite things...Sams little hands.  They won't be little for long but right now they are still so little and warm and chubby.  Even this morning after breakfast when they were a little bit sticky, it was lovely to hold them as we walked along talking :)  He is such a delight to spend time with and such a chatter box :)
Related Posts with Thumbnails