May 18, 2011

First Farmers Market of the Summer :)








Tonight was the first Festival Place farmers market of the summer.  I love Wednesday evenings spent strolling around here....so off we went and bought our lovely lemonade....Sam had his popcorn...the girls had hot dogs.  We strolled up and dropped our library books back.  We bought fries and elephant ears and sat by the lake to eat them.  I had never tried an Elephant Ear before and can't say I was impressed.  It tasted of nothing really...like it needed apple pie filling or something with it...boring!!  All those calories for NOTHING!!  Nope won't bother with THAT again!!  But I wanted to try one!!  

We walked around looking at all the stalls and then around the lake to the playground.  Sam and Abby went roller skating while Susie and I sat at the playground until it got too cold and started to rain a little and we went to the car.  Eventually Sam and Abby came back and we headed home.  

I was playing with my hipstamatic app on my iphone and taking lots of pictures, so will add some of those here :)  It's a cute app and you just shake it and get a different lens and filter...like a random one....and so I wasn't sure how each picture was going to come out - it was really fun to see all the effects I got :)  
Related Posts with Thumbnails