May 18, 2011

Question time....


{one} do you watch the history channel? if so, what’s your favorite program?  I don't watch tv, so no I don't watch the history channel.




{two} what is your favorite thing to do on a rainy day?  Have the windows and doors open so we can hear the rain and smell the freshness from outside......maybe sit outside on the covered porch or sit inside and read or watch a movie or knit or paint, journal or use the computer, facebook, play games, talk, bake, Put welly boots on and go outside and enjoy it :)  LISTEN to it :)





{three} what does your dream house look like?  Exactly like the house I am in, except it would have rooms above the garage too and would be all white and windows downstairs at the front would be nicer.  But yes a cape cod style home similar to this one....but probably near the ocean/ mountains :)




{four} what state were you born in?   I was born in the town of Yeovil, in the County of Somerset, in England.





{five} do you have a change jar? if so, what do you use it for when it gets full?  I have a change bottle - one of the big water filter bottles that I have a hole cut in on the side and we throw all our loose change in....that fills up FAST and goes towards our holidays in Canmore each time!!!  I also have a jar that I put all my loonies and toonies in and that is the 'school jar' and the kids can help themselves to that in the mornings for school for lunch/ drinks/ snacks etc etc.  I appreciate that they have never abused that trust and just take what they need each week.  I also have a $5 note jar and for the last 6 weeks or so I have been collecting all my $5 bills in a jar hidden away and that is going to pay for our trip to Canmore at the end of June.  It's surprising how quickly it all adds up when you empty your purse each time you get home from town/ shopping!!  Although now my heart sinks when I have to use a $5 bill!  Like today I saw Susannah hand over a 5 at the farmers market and I was thinking noooooo!!!!  That could have gone in to my jar!!!!  hahahahaha!!!





{six} what’s the first website you look at when you get on the computer?  I check Outlook Express for my Emails and then Facebook.  Then at some point during the day I will go on to my Google Reader and look at the blogs I have in there....thats all I do online.  I don't go to any other websites.  Just FB and Google Reader.





{seven} what is your favorite breakfast?  At home probably brown toast with marmite.  If I'm out I normally go for waffles with apple cinnamon or pancakes and fruit or sugar free syrup.





{eight} what’s the most memorable trip you’ve ever taken?  I love our trips to Canmore, and last Summers trip was soooo relaxing and laid back :)  and being in the hot tub and the pool on a hot day in the sunshine watching a thunder storm coming over the mountains and hearing the thunder bouncing off the mountains while the children were swimming :)  Wonderful :)





{nine} do you prefer your coffee black or with cream/milk/sugar?  I have given up coffee :)





{ten} have you ever done a professional photo shoot?   I've never been photographed except as part of a group - like at weddings etc etc....but I have taken photographs of other people....I don't enjoy it.  I don't mind doing it for friends, but I can't say I enjoy it.







Related Posts with Thumbnails