Nov 6, 2011

Attitude of Gratitude!!! Day 5

Today I am grateful for the strength and courage to stay calm even when someone was trying to anger and hurt me.

I am grateful for the beautiful frosty morning we woke to....the sparkly rooftop and glistening grass.  

 I am grateful for quality time with my lovely Daughter Susannah Fernandez. And for the loving way she reassures me that I am a good Mom.  

I am grateful for the funny guy in DeSerres who offered me a discount on Modpodge. 

I am grateful for my fabulous Accountant (she knows who she is ♥ ) who has told me so many ways I can save money through deductions on business purchases and things I use.  Even my fabulous Modpodge!!  

I am grateful for the canvas I managed to finish today...the movie time with Susannah tonight and the game of Othello tonight....as well as the girly chats tonight about friendships and relationships 

xxx


Related Posts with Thumbnails