Nov 6, 2011

Five questions.



“If you paint in your mind a picture of bright
and happy expectations, you put yourself into a
condition conducive to your goal."

~ Norman Vincent Peale


1. What movie do you love to quote?
I quote lots of movies...but quite often will say 'Just keep swimming, just keep swimming'  :)  

2. H
ave you ever ridden a motorcycle?
No - it is on my list of 40 before 40....quite a few people promise me rides on their bikes this Summer but no one actually followed through!  I looked at a fabulous vespa that was for sale this Summer for an amazing price - but decided to wait until I move into town.  I've always been so set against motorbikes - never wanted Lloyd to ride one because I've seen too many accidents and people killed and injured.....but now I think it's a fear I need to combat - like all my other fears - so I can at least say I have ridden on the back of one!

3. 
What's your favorite thing to do on a rainy day?
I quite like driving in the rain.  I also like staying home and curling up to read or watch a movie - or play a game....or paint.  It depends who I'm with and how warm it is.  If it's Summer rain it's nice to sit on the porch and smell the rain :)  In the summer I like to have the windows open and listen to it too - it doesn't rain here very often.  I love falling asleep listening to the rain against the window too :)  

4. 
Do you prefer a bunch of small gifts, or one really big, (expensive) gift?
A bunch of small gifts I think.  Gifts that show thought.  

5. D
o you ever lose track of days and show up somewhere wrong?
Not really....long weekends when the Monday is a holiday tend to mess up my week a bit but not too badly.
Related Posts with Thumbnails