Nov 6, 2011

Senses....

• One thing I saw today was…a Dad with his four little boys taking the time to teach them the patience to hold seed  in their hands and stand still very quietly, waiting for the birds to come and feed from their hands.  

• One thing I heard …
a squirrel squealing at Rosie today in the woods.  Rosie had wanted to chase it but wasn't fast enough...the squirrel I'm sure was laughing at Rosie for failing to catch him!  A guy saw what happened and was commenting on Rosie's failed attempt :)  

• One thing I touched today was…
a battery operated candle that was beeping loudly in a restaurant...we were trying to get it to stop beeping because Susie had knocked it over and it started flashing and beeping....so I took it out of the lantern and started to try and stop it from beeping...but it wouldn't stop....it was HILARIOUS!!  We were in fits of giggles!  I eventually shoved it down my top and it stopped!!!  Hahaha  So I took it out and put it back in the lantern quickly!  Saying it had just wanted a glimpse of my boobs!  lol - but the server told us they are candles that have alarms on them to stop people stealing them hahahahaha  :)  But kids play with them so often that they ignore the alarms going off all the time :)  

• One thing I tasted …
  Fresh strawberries.  Mmmmmm

• One pleasant smell I had today was…
the musty smell of fallen leaves, trees....the woody smell of Autumn.  
Related Posts with Thumbnails