Nov 6, 2011

Attitude of Gratitude!!! Day 6

Today I am grateful for friends who understood why I was so worried this morning, and didn't think I was over-reacting! I am grateful that everything turned out to be fine and it was just another silly 'game'. 

I am grateful for having my two youngest back at home safely with me again. 

I am grateful for a lovely Autumn walk this afternoon with Susannah - the cold air and sunshine was exactly what I needed.

 I am grateful for my gorgeous Rosie - such a sweet natured dog who always looks at us to check if it's ok whenever someone says hello to her or wants to pet her when we are out. It's as if she is checking we are safe and she is safe...making sure everything is ok before she says hello.  

I am grateful for a relaxing evening by the fire, a game of Othello, then watching the children play Othello, listening to the radio, chatting, cuddling Sam, drinking tea....chatting with Abby....and now I'm grateful it's bedtime :)
Related Posts with Thumbnails