Oct 7, 2012

For Today....



Outside my window...Sunny and VERY windy.  Waiting to watch my boy drive up the driveway so we can go out!

I am thinking...of how I am looking forward to playing the new card games with the children tonight!

I am thankful...for sooooo much :)  

In the kitchen...Thanksgiving foods....yum!!

I am wearing...my new camisole nighty :)  It's a peachy/ apricot-y colour and sooooo soft and pretty :)  

I am creating...a Fall mini album full of memories :)  

I am going...to take my teens to feed the birds :)  

I am wondering...if someone will claim the kitty cat.  

I am reading...magazines that Sharon gave me :)  

I am hoping...it doesn't snow until mid November!

I am looking forward to...showing Kevin our little part of Canada!

I am learning....how right it feels to be around friends you can be yourself with :)  

Around the house...a new cat...unless someone claims her...

I am pondering...what to do for Laurences birthday but I'm happy with the things we have for him so far!!

A favorite quote for today...Life is good and I have much to be thankful for :)  

One of my favorite things...collecting a few Fall leaves from each place we go to - and coating them in modpodge so they keep forever.  I have done this for the past few years and have quite a collection.  I am sticking this years into my Fall mini album

A few plans for the rest of the week:  Celebrating Thanksgiving with four of my children. A field trip to the Italian Centre, perhaps breakfast with friends....orienteering class and a walk with friends at the Wilderness Centre.  A 'home alone' class for Abby and a 'fire safety' class for Sam.  Heading to the airport to get Kevin!  Making scarecrows at 'Young Achievers club' and then an extra special weekend :)  

Related Posts with Thumbnails