Jan 1, 2013

End of the month tag - December 2012


What books and/or magazines did I read this month?    Overcoming Dyslexia, (So good I used my Chapters points to buy it last week)  a Christmas themed magazine - don't remember which - and LOTS of Christmas themed childrens books to Sam :)  
What movies, television shows, plays, etc. did I watch this month?  Tons of Christmas movies, we went to see a play called 'An Edmonton Christmas'.  Adventure Time and Good Luck Charlie on tv....oh and Duck Dynasty - all of which are terrible but there was nothing else on.
What fun things did I do with my family and/or friends?  So, so much!  Christmas, parties, sledding, coffee/ playdates, visits to The Prairie Gardens, festivals, celebrations..it was a really fun month!!
What gifts did I give and/ or receive?   I received gifts of every kind this month - and I don't mean just in the material form.  I felt very blessed and loved.  My friends and family were so incredibly kind and thoughtful and generous.   
What illnesses or health concerns did I have?  I had a four day migraine at the beginning of December that left me feeling weak and fragile.  I have been having problems with swallowing when eating - that I need to make an appointment with my Doctor for. 
What were my accomplishments this month?  I survived Christmas without three of my children.  I survived two weeks without seeing Sam (ten days without Abigail).  I created endless new memories for the children over the month - we did so much together and made the most of every day.  I went sledding - even though it hurt - and had a great time!!
Anything else noteworthy to include?  I am glad 2012 is over now - although I am grateful for all the lessons I was given last year as they have made me who I am today - and I really like who I am today.  I am hoping 2013 is more gentle on us all.  I don't like seeing my children go through what they went through in 2012.


Related Posts with Thumbnails