Jun 21, 2006

Almost up to date!!!


On Monday the boys had their last Homeschool Gym class until the Fall. They really enjoy going. Chris was supposed to have an exam on Monday morning but wasn't feeling great so we postponed that, and Lloyd took them to their gy class and took the younger three into the indoor playground for a while. I stayed home as I still wasn't feeling great, but I didn't much like being 'home alone'. I am so used to having the children around that it was really quiet and I was bored without them. I fell asleep upstairs though and didn't wake up until they got home.....so I must have needed the sleep!

Laurie cut the grass out at the front...he loves riding the tractor and he did a great job and was really sensible so has earned Lloyds trust definitely!!! I think that can be his job in future if he wants it :)
Related Posts with Thumbnails