Aug 18, 2006

still can't wake up...............

I'm still so sleepy........today seems to have passed in a blur...............what have we done????...........I baked 4 trays of Anzac cookies and 2 trays of flapjacks (English flapjacks are not pancakes...they are like granola bars).................I phoned and chatted with my Mom for ages and with my Dad for a bit..............I've cleaned up the yard after the dogs................I took some pictures of Abigail out on the porch...we sat out there and had tea and talked......................I've chatted with the girls dance teacher about tomorrows parade.................the children have done their own thing today........pottering about......relaxing...................playing.................colouring........................Susie and Laurie cycled to the mail box to get the mail...................they've played basketball and been on the trampoline....................we've been out with the dogs................................

Its been really ncie to have a quiet day doing nothing much at home...................now Lloyd is home for the weekend yay!!!!! :) I love weekends!!

Oh and my dad was telling me about a farm in the village where I grew up....the farmer just got 6 Bison and is getting Elk...............thats sooooo funny!! So Canadian!!!! :) it will be a real tourist attraction!!!! They have their own mini Elk Island Park to visit now :) in Somerset!! Too funny!
Related Posts with Thumbnails