Aug 18, 2006

Supersize She......................

The other night Lloyd and I flopped in front of the tv for an hour and watched Supersize She.............a documentary about a British female bodybuilder..............it followed her training for the Miss Olympia contest..............

http://www.five.tv/programmes/hiddenlives/supersizeshe/


I don't pretend to understand what attracts women to this sport.......I watched the show and just sat there thinking WHY???????? Is it just that you start weight training and it becomes addictive? You just want more more more?????

In the article on the link above, Joanna (the lady in the documentary) says she is sure people think she is a freak...I don't think she is a freak but I do wonder what she thinks when she looks at herself in the mirror.....can she really like how she looks....I mean her facial features....she was so pretty as a teen but all the women in the contest just looked like men.....like bad transexuals .....their jaws are now so masculine......and their voices...so masculine too...why on earth would you wnat to change yourself in that way?????

I'm not criticising or judging.....I just don't understand.........

I think men should be men and women should LOOK LIKE and SOUND LIKE women........why would you wnat to look such a way that people think your are a transvestite? Not that theres anything wrong with being a transvestite...or transexual at all...its just I don't know why a woman would choose to look like one...................

I don't like big muscles anyway...but it isn't the muscle part of it that I don't understand...its the willingness to lose all your femininity just for the honour of being Miss Olympia........

I just don't understand that.
Related Posts with Thumbnails