Jan 2, 2007

dishwasher

Our dishwasher is dying......noisily!!! Actually you could say it was murdered as it just never recovered after Lloyd pulled it out last year! It is very LOUD and drives me crazy......today I have emptied it and it is going through a lightwash empty with some cleaning product or other inside it to make it sparkle - you would think with the amount it is used in this house, that it would sparkle naturally but I guess not - I think we will have to get a new one......

We are also getting a new furnace and air conditioning put in - the furnace guy is coming on Thursday.....it will be so good to have air conditioning this summer.

Lloyd says that we will have two dishwashers in the new kitchen - he's right I guess - we need them - our dishwasher goes on several times a day.....maybe thats why they never last!
Related Posts with Thumbnails