Jan 2, 2007

Greys Anatomy......

One of the series I always regretted not watching was Greys Anatomy - I had heard such great things about it but as we are not big tv watchers really I never actually saw any of the series when it started on tv.....but after seeing the video for The Frays 'How to Save a Life' I was hooked and HAD to see it :) so I put the dvd of series one on my wish list along with the Frays cd :)

Well I was obviously a good girl so I got both for Christmas from Lloyd (thank you baby!)

We started watching the dvd on the 28th and watched 3 episodes a night!!!! OMG its BRILLIANT!!! SUCH a GREAT series! And of course we were really sad when we had seen all 9 episodes from the first season - we HAD to know what happened to Dr McDreamy after his wife showed up! Oooooooh!!!

You know I even made Izzy's chocolate-coconut cupcakes yesterday! YUM!!!!

So anyway Lloyd emailed me just now to say he has bought series 2!!!! 27 episodes including 3 never shown on tv!!!!!! UNCUT!!!! :) woohoo so now I can't WAIT for him to come home so we can watch them :)

If you haven't seen Greys Anatomy then WATCH IT!!!!! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails