Jan 2, 2007

Long time no see.......

Its been a while since I blogged.....I should get caught up!

Its now 2007 and I haven't written about our Christmas or anything. So I plan to catch up now :)

Lloyds parents spent Christmas with us - they were ill for much of the first week which was a shame considering they were here only 10 days so that was a big bite out of their holiday - but we still managed to do a few of the things we had planned.....and we gave them a taste of Christmas in Canada.

I was spoiled for Christmas this year - Lloyd was very naughty as it was supposed to be a 'cheap' Christmas because of our Florida trip! Christmas Eve night and Christmas day were lovely! Sam, Abigail and Susannah had bad colds and coughs which was a shame but they managed to enjoy the day anyway. It was wonderful to finally tell the children that we are off to Florida for a holiday :) They were very excited. Boxing Day (my parents 47th wedding anniversary!) Lloyd and I went for a wlak around here with his parents to take some photographs, and then we drove over to Elk Island Park and saw two porcupines (my favourite animal here!)

Terry and Chris flew home on the 28th which left a few days at home with Lloyd before he went back to work (today!) And I awoke to a mug of coffee and a little note saying how much he would miss me today :) Love you Lloyd!

So the next few posts will be lots of pictures and lots of catching up stuff.....starting with a not so good start to New Year!
Related Posts with Thumbnails